WHO WE ARE
We are an organization focused on building sustainable livelihoods for local communities of the Katanga Province in the Democratic Republic of Congo. We firmly believe in Healthcare, Education, Infrastructure and Entrepreneurship as the four pillars that will lead to DRC socio-economic development and strongly recognize the great Social Responsibility that we have towards the milieu in which we work.
”Giving back to the communities is a part of the key values held by Vinmart Foundation and all our Partners. We will continue working towards our goals while creating a positive impact in the coming years”.
Scholarship Program Students Journey to India
Our Scholarship program students have left for India on 3rd October 2022 to realize their dreams of pursuing their higher education at MS University Vadodara, India. These students will be undertaking various courses at the University which will help them create a brighter future for them.
We have started organizing various medical campaigns such as Ophthalmological, Gynecological and Surgical from 20th August which will continue upto 24th October at different locations which include Goma, Lubumbashi, Kinshasa, Malemba Nkulu. In these campaigns free health checkups like eye checkups, ultrasound etc. will be conducted. The camps will also organize free surgeries like cataract and various other general surgeries.
Kimin Primary School Inauguration
A primary school which can accomodate 240 students was recently inaugurated in Kimin on 26th August 2022 to ensure that the students in local community received quality education. The inauguration was done in presence of members of local authorities and the community
Somika Kipushi Healthcentre Inauguration
Our newly constructed Healthcare center at KIPUSHI has been inaugurated on 17th August 2022 in presence of His Excellency Mr. Ram Karan Verma, Indian Ambassador to DRC, Honorable Mr. Georges Mawine, Provincial Ministry of Mines and many representatives from the local community. The solar powered 44 bedded healthcare center is well equipped with a pharmacy, maternity ward, general wards etc.
- Contributing in the environment protection in collaboration with the Zoo and the Botanical Garden (ICCN)
- Tree planting
- Financial support for the construction of the National Head-Office of Youth Observatory. The observatory provides a framework to young populations, not only in Katanga but for all the country
- Free nutrition programs to 0-5 years old children
- Medicine donations
- Free chirurgical campaigns
- Free medications and medical equipment during cholera outbreak
- Financial support to medical staffs
- Markets and Borewells constructions
- 250 km Road construction
- Bridges construction and restoration
- Hospitals constructions and rehabilitations
- Police Station Construction
- Solar panels Installations
- Women Support through agricultural activities such as Mama TingiTingi
- Seeds, fertilizers, and agriculture equipment distribution
- Breeding Program Initiative
- Construction and rehabilitation of schools
- Financial Support for students
- Plugged-In Project
- Building a Positive Learning Environment
Lubumbashi is situated
in the south-eastern
part of the Democratic
Republic of Congo.
It is the second largest
city in the country.
We heard your cry.
We felt your pain.
We help you try.
Time to wake up again!
Never give up, Manono!
Malemba Nkulu’s approx.
30,000 of population in the province of the DRC,
is under the below poverty line.
The majority of the
people of Mitwaba are illiterate.
People were not aware of
food safety and hygiene.