WHO WE ARE
We are an organization focused on building sustainable livelihoods for local communities of the Katanga Province in the Democratic Republic of Congo. We firmly believe in Healthcare, Education, Infrastructure and Entrepreneurship as the four pillars that will lead to DRC socio-economic development and strongly recognize the great Social Responsibility that we have towards the milieu in which we work.
”Giving back to the communities is a part of the key values held by Vinmart Foundation and all our Partners. We will continue working towards our goals while creating a positive impact in the coming years”.
- Financial support for the construction of the National Head-Office of Youth Observatory. The observatory provides a framework to young populations, not only in Katanga but for all the country
- Free nutrition programs to 0-5 years old children
- Medicine donations
- Free chirurgical campaigns
- Free medications and medical equipment during cholera outbreak
- Financial support to medical staffs
- Markets and Borewells constructions
- 250 km Road construction
- Bridges construction and restoration
- Hospitals constructions and rehabilitations
- Police Station Construction
- Solar panels Installations
Lubumbashi is situated
in the south-eastern
part of the Democratic
Republic of Congo.
It is the second largest
city in the country.
We heard your cry.
We felt your pain.
We help you try.
Time to wake up again!
Never give up, Manono!
Malemba Nkulu’s approx.
30,000 of population in the province of the DRC,
is under the below poverty line.
The majority of the
people of Mitwaba are illiterate.
People were not aware of
food safety and hygiene.